Tuesday, June 8, 2010

THE LATEST -

Today I had a photo shoot for the website - you can check out the website - iwannaplaycarrie.com - it went really well! Tom, my film guy & I then went to shoot my "introduction to what I'm doing" and... after shooting for an hour he realized he had it on pause the whole time.... so.... we'll be shooting that again tomorrow. Once that's done I'll be adding that to the website.

I'll be shooting my first audition tape scene on Monday, I'm really excited, it's the first chapter in Candace's book and I really love the scene so keep a look out for that!

I gotta start making up postcards to send to the "industry people" & my boyfriend wants to watch a movie tonight. I also need to work on some editing stuff - Editing is my actor "Waitress" job.

Don't think I'll get much sleep again, but I'm pretty sure it's worth it.

Tomorrow I am a zombie for a short film, it's gonna be heaps of fun! - a very. very random side note :)

Love ya

KELL

No comments:

Post a Comment