Monday, June 7, 2010

THE BEGINNING OF MY CARRIE JOURNEY

Ok, so I’ve decided to actually give this a shot. Memorial Day I was telling some friends I would love to play Carrie and that maybe I’ll make an audition tape and send it to Candace Bushnell. On Wednesday I saw a couple articles talking about MILEY CYRUS wanting to play her... If I want my hat to be in the ring then I gotta get a hat to throw in there!


I plan on pulling an all nighter, learning Carrie’s “mannerisms” making this website, facebook page, buying the website domain... you don’t want to hear any of this, even I’m bored at my web speak.


I know this is a super, super long shot, but hey, I moved out to LA to be an actress, I’ve always loved Sex & The City, I enjoyed the book: The Carrie Diaires... I don’t think I have much to loose, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment